L'amour Supreme (french version)

Sunday 15 July 2007

1st time tagged by people

Tagged by Eric Soon Jern Hwa...

5 things found in my bag:

- stationary (but not in pencil case, haha...)
- papers
- yellow book(s)
- calculator
- file

5 things found in my wallet:
- money
- family photo
- cash withdraw receipts
- cards (IC, license, student ID, ATM card...)
- ang pow (birthday gift from my dear parent)

5 favorite things in my room:
- pillow (love the most)
- bed (big...)
- laptop
- speaker
- guitars

5 things I've always wanted to do:
- get full HD or D
- have a lot of money
- sing loudly in front of people
- have my own car
- roller coaster

5 things I am currently into:
- hang out with friends
- watch anime
- play games (computer and PS2)
- sports
- football transfer news

5 person that I tagged:
- all readers...

2 comments:

Ezekiel said...

Waiseh! All readers...

Unknown said...

if i read.... must i be tagged too......?