L'amour Supreme (french version)

Saturday 11 August 2007

My hero... My idol...

A lot of people like football clubs such as Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and so on. For me, I don't like those famous clubs, the team I support is different from lots of people.

That is.........

Newcastle United

Maybe many people will ask me, why this club? There is only one reason... "Because of you" by Kelly Clarkson.



Ops... wrong video. It's because of him... Alan Shearer. He is my favourite football player. He can score at any place, any style, any position...




See that, how lihai is him. Make me feel excited in football again. New season of English Premier League is going to start this weekend, 11 August. I can't wait for it. Go go go, Geordio Galactico...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bu.... New Castle... BUUUU... Chelsea better man. Hahahahahahhaa.