L'amour Supreme (french version)

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Days in Sri Aman...

The very first thing when I go back to Sri Aman is to eat all the nice food there. I have been 2 months didn't step in the teritory of Sri Aman. Means I have been 2 months didn't taste the food there. Oh... miss the food there a lot. Since now is the holiday, haha... I'm back, Sri Aman. Yum... Yum... Yum... But I forgot to take some picture of those nice food. Haha... Sorry. Share with you guys next time if I can remember to take it.

Last night, I went to snooker place. Last time I used to lepak there. Sri Aman not like Kuching which has a lot of places to lepak, like shopping centre, friendship park, water front... Here, the only place you can go at night is only those snooker place. So, last night, after supper, I went there to play pool with my friends. The rule just very easy. Who lose who pay... And lastly I lost few bucks there. Haiz... I'm sucks in playing pool. During that time, I heard a Malay song. It's not bad to listen. And I wanna share this song with you guys. Here you go...

Pencinta Wanita.mp...

6 comments:

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

oh...good nice foods didt share with us la...i also wan go back hometown ...so miss my family and the foods...haha... the song heard before and i feel it quite nice hehe....happy holiday...enjoy ar...

abubu said...

i wan drive to sri aman find u wan...but malasla =P

that song...lamak ledi lor...but quite nice...my grandma indon maid like to hear ba =P

Anonymous said...

Malay song produced bt Indon is much better than Malaysia de... Malaysia sucks la...

saykhia said...

Sri Aman food can challenge Kuching ka? Dono wor. Last time I went Sri Aman was in primary school =P

abubu said...

ya their malay songs nicer..in my opinion its because they speak malay more fluent than malaysian gua...u see, even chinese in indon speaks their indon malay. malaysian speaks too rojak already...malay+english+chinese+indian...

same like u prefer u.s/british ang moh lang singer or chinese speaking english singer sing english songs?

~Laura~ said...

aiyo.. how can u forgot to take pic.. :P haha.. jk