L'amour Supreme (french version)

Saturday 19 May 2007

Transformation


Our childhood is back on the big screen. I think most of my generation know Transformers. At that time is like nowadays punya Naruto (I guess). I still remember the chorus of the theme song. It goes like this, "Transformers, robots in the sky... da... da... da... da..." That's what I can remember. Haha... Here's the real theme song. But after I listen to it, it sounds a bit different from last time's version. But never mind, the chorus still there. They just remix it. Here you go...

Transformers_theme...


Here is the trailer for the new Transformers. Since it will be show during our semester break. Then, we may watch it together. I can't wait for it already.




......War Start......



















The Destroyer...... ......The Protector