L'amour Supreme (french version)

Sunday 20 May 2007

Mario

Remember when we still a kid, Super Mario was one of the best game ever. I think most of you guys enjoy it very much also. But nowadays, kids are holding PSP and NDS (Duo Screen) around, playing other games like racing games, battle games, RPG...... Haizzz.... Kids nowadays are so lucky to have these much of games to play compare to our time. During our time, if you have a video game like Super Mario is very cool already. Few days ago, someone has sent a clip about Mario to me. It make me think of my childhood. Hmm... this is what we are playing last time.




Opps... this is so funny. Haha...
This is baru the correct Mario.

8 comments:

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

er..i never plat this game before..i want to play...

abubu said...

no comments =.="

Anonymous said...

Next time when u ppl meet him, dont forget to buy your car plate num or some special num.... Oh man... my plate num 1st prize aaa...

abubu said...

-.-"

saykhia said...

Mario was what my childhood was made up of! Hahaha.. Super Mario Bros was the very first GameBoy game that I played from start till finish. And it's not the high tech Gameboy or wad wad wad. I played it on the very first Gameboy, the one that's black and white and is so thick you can use it to crack off the shells of crabs.

~Laura~ said...

Super Mario is a nice game la..!! haha... ;P

Anonymous said...

I cant believe ah yieng never play this game... where is your childhood, ah yieng?

abubu said...

no childhood? LOL...straightaway grow up.. LOL