L'amour Supreme (french version)

Sunday 20 May 2007

I'm so lucky

Yesterday, I met a crazy guy on the way to badminton. That incident goes like this. That morning, after fetching Ah Yieng and Johnson, we were on our way to Laura's church for badminton. When I turned in the junction at the traffic light, there was a guy standing at the divider of the road. I thought he just a normal guy who wanna cross the road. Suddenly, his face changed. Like I kena him or what, the face looked very angry. Then he threw something at my car's front glass. Luckily it didn't break. I still remember that guy. That time he was carrying a guni, with a face like we owe him something or what. Haha... Next time when you guys see someone standing at the roadside, carry a guni, beware of your car's glasses.

9 comments:

abubu said...

since u ask me comment...so i comment lor..lol

it would be interesting to see if YOU become the 'orang gila' throwing stones in the middle of the junction.

rite?

lol

saykhia said...

That orang gila don't need any other reason to tikam the batu. He's already GILA wad. Hahaha...

Maybe you got 'teck joi' someone in the past. And now he kenakan your kereta in revenge.

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

That person memang gila....i think if will be better if we can get his pic...or u put ur own pic so that we can be aware because ur face almost like him...hehehe...

MAMAMIA said...

walau so scary! if me i dunno what to do lo.i wud probably be too scared that i wud run him over and get him stuck between my tires.haha. nasib happen to u not to me.haha.siao!

~Laura~ said...

eee... y sot sot 1 dat man.. haha.. U shud go down and ask him wad he want ma.. haha..

Anonymous said...

If i go down tat day, 2day im mayb some way at the top of your head dy... mayb??

candyclarie said...

freaking crazy.. Something wrong with the brain already lerr.

Oh bring guni... jeng jeng.. he escaped from 7th mile!!!!

LOL!!

abubu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abubu said...

maybe the org gila likes u stewart...lol

but seriously, i never met any org gila in my life that 'harms' other people yet :P