L'amour Supreme (french version)

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Take That



Here's some Take That's song. I don't really know this group. But I love one of their songs. The song I like the most is "Patience"... I'm Loving It (McDonald, n.d.). Last month (I think la), I heard this song from a TV show. That time, the show was interviewing Take That. The background music was "Patience". Wah... so nice eh that song. Can anyone tell me more about this group? You write it in the comment or the "KEPO Free" on the right screen. Thanks...

Powered by eSnips.com

7 comments:

saykhia said...

My PARENTS might know this group. 'Cos this group is their time punya Backstreet Boys. Hahaha..

I've heard of them, but not really a fan. So can't help much. Haha.

abubu said...

back for good nicerr~~

MAMAMIA said...

WOI I KNOW THIS GROUP EVRY WELL LA!!! ROBBIE WILLIAMS WAS FROM THIS GROUP. I HAVE BEEN SINGING THIS SONG FOR ALL THE WHILE BA. cis, no one hear me singing one bo. im so disapointed in u ERT. *task task task*

Gary Bowlow looks fatter. Damn!!

abubu said...

did robie and bowlow reunited to release this album?

kenot differentiate their muka lah..

Anonymous said...

oooo.... Robbie William from tis group ha? Now I baru know... Haha...

saykhia said...

It's Gary BARLOW lar.. Not BowLow (tunduk rendah). Hahaha...

MAMAMIA said...

BORLOW!! my bad...well robbie williams did reunite with them anymore liao...