L'amour Supreme (french version)

Saturday 9 June 2007

I'm back again

I'm back. Haha... I have been so long didn't update my blog already. But this time have bad incident. Yesterday, my car was broke in by someone again... Last time, my car kena broke in was September of last year. But that time so lucky because my CD player still there (Wah, lucky eh...). But this time.... Pliang.... My CD player really gone. If you wanna see the picture, you may go to this link, http://abubu87.blogspot.com/.
Therefore, I wanna warn all Swinburne students, don't ever park too far from the campus. If not, you may be the next victim ooo.

Today, i found some video clip very funny. It is from Jacky Wu. He is the funniest guy in the world (neither Avery or Johnson is the funniest in the world, haha...). Here is the video clip. Although it is not very clear, but for those who can understand Hokian, you will find this very very funny.

9 comments:

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

haha...u reli very lucky ho...hehe...never mind u rich ma...change new one lo... old thing gone...new thing come hehe...the video reli funny make me laugh until stomachache...hehe...make me like sot sot

~Laura~ said...

u oso watch dat tv show ar>> haha... i oso.. i owes luff until stomachache 1 when i watch dat TV show.. haha.. coz is reli funny.. BU JUN XIAO!! hAHA..

Anonymous said...

Johnny tell me that, so I go search. Then found this. Haha... So damn funny aaa...

saykhia said...

Really soi hor. Maybe people got 'target' your car. 'Cos it is always at the campus ma.

saykhia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
candyclarie said...

I pity your car and u.
Not a single ^%*&%^*% from u. I bet i'll be cursing if tat happen to me. Still can advice ppl. Salute man. Hope that incident will give you more good luck in future.

& that video clip is so gila. Having a good laugh over it. Hohoho.

saykhia said...

So the futha' muckin' punya video. Hahaha.. Grass dahan berayun. Cao zi bai? Hahahah!!

Anonymous said...

Kill who? Me? Y?

abubu said...

i can only hear cao ci pai repeatedly.... -.-"

and i only laugh coz the way the old people said it...like those old street ahma and ahkong cursing...hahahah